Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shane, Kayla and Ryan got to carve their pumpkins today. They did a really good job. The boys didn't want to touch the "guts" so the moms got stuck cleaning up the pumpkins so they could do the carving. Here are some photos of the kids carving the pumpkins. I also took a picture of the kids in the front of the house with them after it got dark. I LOVE that photo! They both look sooo cute!

Pumpkin carvin 3 Pumpkin carvin 4 Pumpkin carvin 1 October 2008 015

Tonight we had Shane soccer dinner and he got awarded his trophey. This is his third one and he was just as excited for this one as he was for the last two. Here are some photos!

October 2008 007 October 2008 009

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWW!! I have guts in my hand! LOL. That is an adorable pic of them outside!! We had a blast carving, even if I did get stuck on gut duty

Anonymous said...

I don't enjoy pumpkin carving. I think I'll send them your way, and have Jamie clean out the guts.

Brian and Nicole said...

Cute pic of them outside with their pumpkins. Looks like fun! The first pick with Jamie in the back I think she looks prego with the pumkin in front of her and her shirt matching it. I had to do a double take! LOL

Jodi said...

My kids dont like the gut part either. Ben and Brandon put on their winter gloves to remove the guts. LOL. That picture is so cute. Good job on the pumpkins.