Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHAT A GREAT HALLOWEEN!

Last night was Halloween night! Jamie invited us and the Barnes' over for a yummy Chili dinner, hot dogs, apple cake and some delicious wines! Shane and Kayla looked sooo cute in their costumes! I have to say that it is a lot of fun having a boy and a girl to dress up. They are SO different! Even Jim got dressed up for work this year and then kept his costume on for the evening! He was a Wild West "bad guy"! We had to piece together his costume, and thank goodness for friends with friends who own things! He shaved his goatee into a fumanchu (sp!) and then darkened it with some mascara. I have to say that Jim looked very nice with dark hair and his blue eyes!!

Here is a close up photo of Jim before he shaved.
October 2008 002

The moms took the kids trick or treating first and then we went back to Jamie's and asked the guys to take the second shift! The kids got SOO much candy! Its amazing how generous our neighbours are! Our kids are set for quite a while!! I didn't take as many photos as I wanted, but here are a few!

Here is my White Ninja and my Princess!
October 2008 014 October 2008 020

This photo of the three of them came out so good!
October 2008 017 Here are Shane, David and Ryan! David joined the boys when it came time for trick or treating. I thought for sure Daniel was in this photo as well, but I was wrong. He looked really cute as well as Darth Vader. October 2008 023

I took this pic when we first got to Jamie's. They took a "serious" pic and then a silly one! I think the silly one is great!!
October 2008 021 October 2008 022

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you take the orb trick or treating with you?

Anonymous said...

oops. I left the post anonymously!

Juliana said...

LOL, We did leave from Jamie's! I don't wonder if the little girl wanted to come along.....

Brian and Nicole said...

Great photos! Kayla looks so pretty as a little princess! And Shane looks like a great white ninga (sp?) too.

Brandi Hatfield said...

Hey Juliana, I am a little late on the comment here but I love the pictures. I think halloween was great for everyone this year.