Sunday, October 19, 2008

We had such a beautiful weekend. The weather was just perfect. Makes me wonder if this is the last one before the weather really cools down. Needless to say that when the weather is nice, we let the kids spend as much time outside as they can. They love every minute of it! This is a blog made up mostly of pictures I took of the kids enjoying being outside.

Here is Kayla helping daddy pick up and mulch the leaves falling from our trees in the backyard.
October 2008 078 October 2008 071

We have a few gords growing in the backyard tree line. Here is Shane with them!
October 2008 082

Kayla blew bubbles with Kayla and Shane played basketball with daddy. October 2008 098 October 2008 096

And here is Shane getting rolled up like a bugger! Haha
October 2008 100

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so CUTE!!! I'm loving Fall!! Ry rode his bike today for like 5 hours!! I love being outside too so I let him go as much as he wants!!

Jodi said...

We love being outside too. As soon as the kids get home from school we go outside, until it gets dark. I hate that it is getting darker so early, but I can still trick them about getting ready for bed. LOL