Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jamie invited me to go along with her, Karen and Sonja to Atchinson, KS. I said great! The catch?? It is said that it is the most haunted towns in Kansas! We took a trolley ride through the town that gave us an insite on some of the "haunted houses". I took a lot of pictures. Some of these houses were massive. And you could tell just by looking at them, even by daylight, that there was something eary about them. Next year the girls are planning on actually visiting and touring one of the houses! Maybe I can work up the courage to go!
I found a nice website that describes a lot about this haunted town, if anyone is interested in learning more about it. Here it is: Atchinson Kansas Hauntings
I took a lot of pictures of the houses. There are a lot of "orbs" on the pictures. Some people say its just dusk that show up on the photos. I don't know....

Here we are waiting to get on the trolley.
October 2008 018
This is known as the "Gargoyle Home" - Jamie really didn't like this one!
October 2008 005
Here are some of the pictures I took of the houses where you can see some of the "orbs"?!
October 2008 053 October 2008 046 October 2008 034 October 2008 023

2 comments:

Brandi Hatfield said...

What fun!! I totally believe in orbs. Every picture we take at my grandmas house is loaded with them! Its always nice to have a chance to get away, even if it is to get the curd scared out of you :)

Jodi said...

Awesome. I love being scared. I dont know if I could live in one of those houses. But I would love to see them.