Thursday, October 9, 2008

I found my camera! Amazing! After almost 2 weeks of looking and looking, I decided to turn the play room upside down for the second time. In the corner of the room, was one of Shane's old bookbags that the kids play with. Well, it never occurred to me to look inside the bag!! I looked everywhere else, but in that bookbag! Sure enough, along with two other play cameras that Kayla has, was MY camera!! Yaahhooo!! I have missed it like crazy! I am VERY happy to have it back!
I took these pictures not this past Monday, but the previous one when I watched Paige and Addison for the day. I didn't get the chance to post them since that was the day the camera went missing. The kids had a great time together.. it took Kayla a little while to warm up to having to share mommy, but for the most part, she did pretty well.
Here are some pictures of them. We played with chalk, chased bubbles and while Paige and Kayla took naps, Shane and Addison watched a movie.

September 2008 004 September 2008 001 September 2008 012 September 2008 013

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like the kids LOVED having new playmates!! I'm so glad you found your camera!!!

Jodi said...

Me too I was missing your pics. Those little girls are so cute.