Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Once again, my daughter just fascinates me! It is so much fun having a little girl! She is all about dressing up and looking pretty. I have found some hideous jewlery at Goodwill and she absolutely loves it! I decided to look there because I wanted necklaces and braceletes that were big enough so that she couldn't choke on them if she put them in her mouth... well, that means 70s jewlery!! We can never find all of it since she leaves it everywhere through out the house, but here are some of her pretties. I found this cute little nightgown at a garage sale for $.75, and its practically new! She LOVES it! She really does look SO cute!

Look at that smile! Do you think she knows she is a cutie or what?!
July 2008 005

We also got to go to the movies today. As part of the Vacation Movie Series, the movie we got to watch was "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything", its a Veggitales movie. I took Shane and Kayla, and Jamie took Ryan. All in all, the kids behaved VERY well.. even Kayla did better than I expected. The best part is that it only cost Shane and I $2 a piece to go watch it and Kayla was free. With some home popped popcorn, some drinks and other snacks, it was a cool and cheap afternoon! It was really warm outside when we went to the movies, and by the time we left, it was raining. Go figure! No pool today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she does look pretty!! I remember getting all of Lacy's nightgowns at garage sales!!

Jodi said...

Cute cute cute. I bet Faith would love some of that I need to his the thrift stores or something.