Friday, July 18, 2008

I was up pretty early this morning (6:15am!) with Jim and I just couldn't go back to sleep. For as tired as I was, I end up enjoying days like this because I can get a lot accomplished early in the morning and have the entire afternoon to spend time with the kids pretty much doing whatever they want. We ran to the supermarket by 8:30am and were back home by 10am, which felt wonderful. At around noon, Shane went over to Heather's to go to the pool with Daniel, Alison and Lexy, but it started raining, so they ended up not going. Shane came crying home because for some strange reason lately he has been really scared of severe weather, (although it was seriously barely drizzling!)So, after Kayla woke up from her nap, we went back to Heather's and ended up just hanging around there and letting the kids play till almost 4pm. Then we decided that we should try to give the pool another try! It was pretty chilly today.. but the kids still had a really fun time.

Here are some pics of the kids playing at Heather's. It was a big day for dress up!!

Summer 2008 058

Summer 2008 059

The 3 little ladies!
Summer 2008 060

3 comments:

Jodi said...

So fun. My morning was also like that. It is nice to get everything out of the way early.

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend a rainy day!! I love to see them dress up and use their imaginations. They're so cute!

Trinity said...

Kayla is so darn pretty! I cannot believe how big she and Shane are since we saw them last. Jim better start polishing his gun . . .