Monday, July 28, 2008

Jim is back home!!! I am so happy to have him back, but I think my kids are even happier! They won't leave him alone! They went all 4 days without complaining or crying about daddy being gone, but when he walked in through that door today, it was like they realized that he was gone.
Jim camped over the last 4 days and is very glad to be home! At $10 for 6 minutes of water and very long waiting lines, a shower was the first thing on his mind!! He brought me and the kids t-shirts and they were SO excited. They had to try them on right away. Look how cute they look!!!

July 2008 059

He took quite a few pictures, so I thought I would make a slide of a few.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

their shirts are so cool!!! I'm glad he had fun. It looks like the weather was great for it! My fave pic is the one with the car coming towards the camera with the smoke rolling behind it.

Jodi said...

Yea daddy is back and he brought gifts.