Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Its official! I am going to San Antonio, TX from Aug 22th - Aug 24th! I just got done buying my plane ticket today!! Nicole invited me to go quite a while ago, but I really didn't make my decision to go until yesterday. We are going to attend the "Living Proof Live with Beth Moore". For those of you not familiar with her, she has written numerous books and Bible studies. I think it will be a wonderfully fun and fulfilling experience! I have been following the Fiesta Siesta Blog for the past few months now and I think it will be wonderful to meet some of these amazingly faithful women who participate in it!!

SiestaFiesta

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I did hear, and I am so very excited that you will be joining us!!! We are going to have so much fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt again. I am also happy that you are attending the conference. I have heard so many good things about her and read her books. Go and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun!! I LOVE Beth Moore!