Sunday, April 20, 2008

We had such a beautiful day today that we spent almost all of it outside! Jim and Jack almost have the fence all done; and all there is left are the two front fences.
Shane and Kayla played all day long. It is such a blessing to have such great neighbours. Our children all get along so well. Shane loves going over to Ryan's to play.. when I walked over to talk to Jamie, Kayla saw everyone playing, and she just had to hop the fence and go play as well! She loved this tire swing.. the boys spun it around pretty fast! She was SO dizzy! April 2008 012
Our next door neighbours, Kelli and Kayla are wonderful with my little Kayla. They are like big sisters to her. April 2008 006
I can't wait for more beautiful and warm days like today. I enjoy seeing my children so happy and dirty!! We even got to eat some ice cream. :)
Oh, and by the way, Jozie jumped a whole 6ft 10in jump today at her competition!! Too bad I don't have a video of that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny how she just kept getting sideways and sideways until she was almost laying down! Look how dumpy my back yard looks compared to the one behind Kayla, Kayla, and Kelli!! I can't wait til my shed is up!