Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I have a countdown clock on my desktop counting down the days (and hours!) to our trip to Disneyworld. It says 16 days! I can't believe it! We booked this trip in January and here it is. I was a little upset at how fast time was passing, since I love the anticipation of having to wait for something, and once we go, time seems to go by even faster, but now I am starting to get SUPER excited. Here is a picture of Shane when we took him to Disney 3 yrs ago.. he looks so little to me!! He had such a good time!! Disney World 063

Now I get in the "what do we need to take mood". One of the issues I run into going on vacation right as the weather gets nice, is that I haven't really gone through any of the kids summer clothes to see what fits and what doesn't.. I will start doing that soon.. so Jamie, you might get some more clothes for Ryan! My daughter is still such a tiny thing that she might fit into some of the clothes she had from last year.. we'll just have to see.

So Ryan came over to play for a little bit this afternoon after Shane had been playing over at his house for a while.. Well.... my house is known as the dancing house... here are the kids going to town!! Just look at Jozie just laying there watching them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!! His shorts drawer is awfully empty!! lol!

Anonymous said...

so...uh...yeah...could you pass some shorts down that are better for dancing? Pulling those pants up really cramped his dancing style!!

Jodi said...

I can not believe how good Kayla could dance. That was so cute.