Friday, April 18, 2008

Entry for April 10, 2008

We had one of those busy days again.. we have been having a lot of those lately. I have found my peaceful place in the sauna at the gym. I try to go in there every morning after my workout to just relax and meditate. It might seem strange to some to pray in a sauna, but I feel very close to GOD in there! With the warmth of the air and my MP3 player playing my christian music, I feel at absolute peace. Its amazing how I can just block everything and everyone else for 15 minutes. I leave so rejuvinated. As I walked out today, the old man who was in there with me said, "you got to take a nap huh?".. I just nodded and walked out... But actually, no I didn't nap, but how weird would I have sound if I would have told him I was having a conversation with GOD in the sauna?! I think its a wonderful place for me to do more listening instead of asking!


No comments: