Sunday, April 27, 2008

I had a wonderful weekend! I went out with my friend Jamie and she introduced me to some of her friends. We went to dinner and then hit a few "bars"! I hadn't been out like that in a LONG time.. at least I haven't closed a bar in a very long time!! It was a great time to take a break from everyday "stuff"!! Thanks for inviting me Jamie!!!

On Saturday and Sunday we pretty much dedicated the days to shopping. Yes, believe it or not, there are times when my husband and my kids enjoy shopping! It usually is when they get to buy things!! Even my daughter who is 19 months old has already caught on! I can honestly say that everyone made out pretty well! We are pretty much set for our and trip and ready to face summer!! We are all tired.. Kayla went to bed pretty early, since her only nap today was for 15 minutes on top of Jim's shoulders (which is not the safest place!).. Shane has been waiting all day to just sit down with Jim and watch TV.. Jim worked in the yard from late afternoon till evening, and we ate dinner a 8:00pm!! Well.. finally at 8:50pm, Shane got his wish!!

205150

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WAS fun wasn't it!! I haven't drank that much in a long time! I'm feeling it today.

Jodi said...

Hope Kayla is feeling better today.