Saturday, April 19, 2008

Entry for April 19th, 2008

Haven't had any time to just sit down and write what is going on! Ever since we got Chloe, it seems things have been going non-stop! I am constantly keeping my eyes on my kids and on my dogs! Jim's dad, Jack, came in from Ohio on Wednesday night and we went to the airport to pick him up. The kids were both so excited to see grandpa!! Jim has had this weekend planned out for a while now.. he took Wed, Thurs, Fri and Mon off work to work on building a fence for our backyard. Everytime Jack comes to visit, Jim has a project! They have been working on it and it is turning out great for two people who have never put up a fence before, and they have had to work around a crazy schedule too.

Our dog Jozie, has been training with Jim to become a dockdog. For those of you that don't know what that is, its when a dog jumps off a dock to retrieve a toy out of the water and then they measure how far out the jump is. Jozie had her first official event today. She did well, but needs much improvment. Here is a great video of what Jim faced when it was time for her to jump off! She did get much better after this one time! She is jumping tomorrow as well. Hopefully she will do better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I was laughing so hard that Lacy asked "Mom, why are you crying?" No wonder she licked my mouth today..she needed a bit of extra love! (Jozie..not Lacy!)

Jodi said...

That was cute. I even caught myself giving her some outloud encouragement