Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Man, it sure is hard to get back to a routine! It was time for grandpa to go home, so Jim took him to the airport this morning.. his plane left at 7:30sh, so they were up really early. And with that storm last night, its not like anyone slept well. Jim was dreading going back to work.. after almost a whole week at home, I can only imagine how hard it is. Both of my kids woke up looking for daddy and grandpa and I had to explain to them that grandpa had to go home and daddy had to go to work.. they were sad, and I had to quickly change the subject and tell them that we needed to get Shane to school. He stayed home most of last week from school, and I stayed home from the gym, so we needed to get things back on track.

My daughter was not a very good girl today. She has become obsessed with taking off her diaper and lets just say that it has not been pleasant cleaning after her... we'll just leave it at that, I don't need to gross any more people out!

So the fence is all done and it looks great. I have to admit that they did a wonderful job. It was so nice to just be able to let the kids and the dogs go outside to play while I ran the vaccum... my floors are still a muddy mess, but after all the mud the kids dragged in today, I think I am going to wait and clean it all tomorrow in hopes that the grass dries out and I can have clean floors for longer than a day!

We got home from the gym this evening and did a little family dancing! Video to come!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I have been dealing with the same muddy floors. Also Faith does the pulling off the diaper thing too. That gets kind of frustrating and not fun to clean.

Anonymous said...

I love the fence cause it makes your life so much easier to corral the kids and dogs...but I'm so sad cause I can't see you anymore!!