Friday, April 18, 2008

Entry for April 07, 2008

So this is the first time I have ever really sat down to blog. I am going to try to do it more often. Lets see... what has been going on.. My life has changed quite a bit over the last 3 weeks since Jim and I joined 24-Hr Fitness. I have been going six days a week and sometimes twice a day when Jim gets home from work. I have to say that I feel absolutly wonderful! This is however after 2 weeks of feeling nothing but sore! I have been doing at least 45 minutes of cardio a day and doing some weights inbetween cardio workouts. I look at how diciplined I am now and I can not believe I was so lazy. I have so much more energy!! The kids have been doing great. Shane starts Kindergarten this year and I can't believe that we already took him to get enrolled. Makes me so sad to think that time is going by so fast. He is turning out to be an awesome soccer player and its a sport he really enjoys which is wonderful because my father played a lot of soccer in his days.. if he could only see Shane now!! March 2008 041 Kayla is turning into such a big girl. She speaks more and more everyday and is all girl. She is becoming my little cuddle bug and she just loves to get a blanket and lay with me to watch some Barney! I LOVE IT! March 2008 027 I have been truly blessed with my two children. And I am finding out just how different they really are from each other!


Jim has been working a lot.. weekdays.. weekends.. I try so hard to be understanding most of the time; but sometimes I just can't bite my tongue any longer and I will complain about how much time he spends at work lately, then I feel terrible since I know he does it all for us. Things are supposed to ease up for him soon.. we'll just have to wait and see. Till then I just pray for patience and understanding on both our parts!!

No comments: