Saturday, June 14, 2008

We worked on Jim's Father's Day gift yesterday! The kids made Jim a paiting. It turned out pretty neat! Jim noticed some paint on Shane's hair today, and Shane let it slip that they were making a paiting for daddy yesterday.. so we gave daddy his gifts today! Jim was SO surprised. He said to me, "I thought my gift was us going to Worlds of Fun tomorrow?" Well, I guess that is part of it!!

Here they are working on it!!
June 2008 001

And here is the finished artwork!
June 2008 008

I also got Jim a power washer, which is something he has been wanting to get for a really long time! He wanted to go use it right away!
June 2008 011

Shane had his first ever sleep over at a friend's house last night. I kept the sleepover a surprise until yesterday. He was over at Ryan's house a little after 4pm ready for a super fun time with his best bud. For some more sleepover info, ck out Jamie's Blog!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

What a wonderful gift. Hope you have fun at Worlds of Fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the painting!!