Thursday, June 5, 2008

After I picked Shane up from school today, Kayla, Shane and I went to the Peace Pavillion with Nicole and her little girl Taylor and with Rachel and her two little boys Tanner and Jackson. It was a lot of fun. I had never even heard of the place! It is an interactive place with lots of different activities for kids to teach them all about peace all around them. The kids had a really fun time running around and coloring. It wasn't a very large place, but it had plenty to keep the kids interested. I would definetly recommend it.

June 2008 001 Here are a few pictures of the kids!June 2008 007 June 2008 005 June 2008 017

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun!! We'll have to check it out. Looks like a place Jake and Lacy would love!! LOL!!!!

Rachel said...

Tanner had so much fun with Shane today! We'll have to meet up again soon!

Brian and Nicole said...

Love the pics, may swipe some for my blog in the morning!

Jodi said...

Sounds fun what age can go or does it matter.

Juliana said...

No age limit. I think its pretty much guided to anyone who wants to go!!