Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jim took the day off yesterday and it was so wonderful having him home. The kids and I really enjoy it when he surprises us by taking days off for no real reason other than to just enjoy the day with us. We didn't really do too much. We took Shane to school and just played puzzles with Kayla until it was time to pick him back up. We ate lunch at Pizza Street. When we got home, we laid Kayla down and started cleaning our garage.. it needed some serious TLC! We cleaned it up and even pressure washed it along with the driveway!(Something that we can now do due to Father's Day!!)

I also wanted to share a video of my little Kayla. She is now all about singing. It hard to catch her on tape because she sort of quits singing when she sees me with the camera.. but here is what I caught!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! I loved the smile at the beginning, and her nodding when the mismatched blocks finally went together, but mostly I loved her high pitched song. It was beautiful!

Jodi said...

So cute. Glad you had a nice day. Sometimes you just need those.