Friday, June 27, 2008

ITS MY 30TH BIRTHDAY!

I have been so busy planning Shane's party, that my birthday really just snuck up on me! I'm ok with that! Last thing one needs is to be reminded about turning 30 over and over again. I got an email from a friend from church and she typed, "what is that saying, isn't 30 the new 20?". I'll take that and ask no questions! I am at a very happy place in my life, and if this is what my 30s will be like, bring it on!!

Jim is taking me to a Brazilian Churrascaria for dinner tonight. Its a Brasilian style Steakhouse that I as a child grew up eating at. (For some of you that may not know, I am Brazilian!). I thought that was so thoughtful and so personal.. you did good Jim!! He even asked Jamie to watch the kids for us! I am really looking forward to it! Keep an eye out for an update!!

5 comments:

Brian and Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Jul!!! The big 3-0 what a fun birthday! Hope you have a great day. See you tomorrow!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm so glad he asked..I love my little extra's!!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday!!What an awesome thoughful husband you have. Have an awsome dinner.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIANNA

This is great. It is the first blog i ever saw. Never knew what it was.

it is beautiful ( and a lot of work) I love the pictures.
Say hello to Jim from Parkman
Tammy

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday!