Sunday, June 15, 2008

FATHER'S DAY!!
We had a wonderful Father's Day! We went to World's of Fun with the McNeels! We had never been before, so it was great to go with people who know where everything is! I hate having to look at a map and trying to figure out where we are and where the rides are. We got to ride a lot of the rides.. the rollercoster lovers got to ride those.. and I swear I got to ride everything that went round and round and round in a circle! We had to take a break right around lunch time when it started raining, but it worked out perfectly because we left and went to eat at Applebees, and then came back when it quit raining and stayed till almost 8pm!!

June 2008 002

June 2008 010

June 2008 009

June 2008 016

June 2008 022

June 2008 020

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had fun too!! Thanks for riding the spinny rides with me! Especially Cyclone Sams!!! The boys look so cute with the girls, and with their bears. Ryan still hasn't put his down yet!

Jodi said...

Sounds like a blast. I cant do anything that spins. I am weak