Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today I woke up with the potty training bug. I started potty training Kayla a few months ago, and she did very well, but lost interest quickly. I changed things up a bit today. She has been in either a pull up or underwear all day. I moved her little potty to the corner of the living room and so she is constantly aware that it is there and runs over when she feels like she has to go.. I am SO proud of her!! She does this hilarious little dance when she is done.. I think its really her copying me! Ha ha! I will try to tape her for everyone to see.
Ryan came over to play this afternoon and as usual the boys had a great time. I wanted to post a couple of pictures I took of them playing dress up. Today they were the "snow guys"! They found all of Shane's snow suits and boots and got all dressed up and Kayla joined them in her new princess outfit grandma got for her for her birthday. They had to go rescue her!

September 2008 001 September 2008 002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's the cutest thing EVER!!!

Jodi said...

Go Kayla. I probably just need to put Faith in underwear but I am scared of the mess.