Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DANG MOSQUITOS!
We were outside cleaning out Jim's car and from one minute to the next, we started getting eaten alive by mosquitos! I had to hurry over to Heather's house to get the kids who were playing in their back yard and bring them back to the house to get them inside! These mosquitos are awful! They move in swarms and they are HUGE!
I had to post this blog.. Jamie joked earlier about how Jim must have kept hitting himself on the head trying to kill them!! Well, she was right! He kept smacking all these mosquitos off of him, especially his head! We came inside thinking we were safe, not thinking about all the mosquitos that followed us in.... And here we are, sitting on the couch, just watching them fly around, trying to see where they land so that we can smack them, and all of a sudden, I hear Jim smack his head again.. I turn to look, and sure enough, there was a mosquito on his head! You all know me by now.. I had to take a picture!

September 2008 003

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha!!!!!! That's so funny!!!! I saw him smack his head at least 5 times. I thought he was gonna knock himself out! And poor Shane looks like he has chicken pox on his head!!!

Brian and Nicole said...

Wow! Looks like he got one. I was going to say, Jim's grin in the picture is identical to Shane, or Shane looks just like his daddy and you can see it here in the pic. We were out last night too, but they didn't seem to bad, keep them in NE Blue Springs/GV!!!

Jodi said...

I hate those dang mosquitos. I feel for you my legs are covered. They will be gone soon though. Love the picture.