Sunday, September 7, 2008

So all week long I have been trying to download my pictures on my laptop to an xdrive online because I called Dell, and they think there might be something up with one of the softwares on it. It needs to be reset back to the way it came to me originally, so I need to make sure to save anything I want to save on it. Let me tell you, I have a LOT of pictures!!! I had to ask the lady who was helping me out to call me back on Monday so that I would have time to move everything over. What a pain!!

Shane had his first soccer game of the season yesterday. His team scored 2 goals total, and one of them was his! At his age, its still a lot of running around just chasing the ball, but I can't help but be proud of him trying! I am happy to see that he still enjoys soccer. He also got to go to Chucky Cheese to celebrate his friend's Ethan birthday. He had a really fun time! Ethan is in his Kindergarten class and sits at the same table as Shane. They bonded quickly and Ethan gave Shane the biggest hug when he saw him and said, "My buddy is here!"

September 2008 014 September 2008 023

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love soccer. Ben wanted to play this year but we had so much going when the date passed us bye.