Monday, August 11, 2008

My daughter has become my closest and bestest little friend. She is constantly with me, where Shane is at this stage where he would much rather spend time doing whatever daddy is doing. I'm ok with that! Shane enjoys the sports and the video games, just like Jim and Kayla enjoys the pretend cooking and the taking care of babies just like me! Shane, as many of you have know and have read, also has his best bud Ryan.. well, these 2 are inseparable. They will spend every minute they can together! So, Shane is either gone over at Ryan's a lot, or they are both here playing together.. well, that leaves my little Kayla feeling left out. She just doesn't understand why the BIG kids don't want her to play with them. Sooooo this afternoon, when Shane went over to Ryan's to play, Kayla started crying. I kept thinking what I could do to take her mind off of it.. I picked her up and stepped outside and looked at my dropping flowers and asked her if she wanted to water them with me. She quickly quit crying, and ran over to the hose. I took a super cute video of her watering the flowers by herself. She had an incredible time.. I think she got wetter than the flowers!!



And here is a video of the boys playing one of Shane's favorite games - "Ben 10".



He enjoys that cartoon so much that for Halloween, he wants to be "Diamondhead" (who is a character on the cartoon).. I am starting to look now because I am not sure if its something I can find, or something I am going to have to make! I am posting a picture of him for all my loyal readers.. along with a plea; please keep your eye out!!! Diamondhead
I guess if I can't find it, he can go as "Heatblast", who is really the only other costume I have found apart from Ben himself. Heatblast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those videos are great! The boys were having fun! I'm glad that Shane and Ryan always show each other how to do things and not keep it a secret! They are GREAT friends. And little Miss Kayla was so cute watering. I like her wiping the water off her face!

Jodi said...

Those were too cute. I know poor Kayla by herself. She wont be for long though. Can you believe it is already time to start thinking about Halloween.