Saturday, August 9, 2008

The 2008 Olympics are on!!

If anyone needs to find me for any reason, I am letting you guys know where I am! My tush is parked on my couch in front of my TV! I SO enjoy the Olympics! I have found two channels that are broadcasting the Olympics, and that is pretty much ALL we will get to watch! I think its absolutely incredible to watch all of these top athletes come together and compete to the very best of their abilities for themselves and their countries. The pride is just amazing!!

As many of you know, (for the time being) I am Brasilian, so I have been having to cheer for the USA and Brasil.. I have resorted to cheering for whoever is on at that event at that time.. luckly they haven't really competed much against each other apart from swimming, so it has been easy on me! How can you not cheer for the USA at the swimming events???

And I don't know if any of you got to watch the opening ceremony last night, but it was just incredible!! China did a fantastic job! Jim and I were seriously glued to the TV!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

My husband came home that day and was like turn to the Olympics. We love it too. We are cheering the swimmers on. We love it all also.