Friday, November 14, 2008

Lately, we really have just been home bodies! The weather has been too cool for the kids to play outside, and they have been playing indoors, for the most part, nicely... well, sometimes they bounce of the walls! I have been downloading my photos of xdrive.com back into my computer and I came across some of the cutest pictures of Shane that I haven't seen in a long time. I can't believe how much he has grown!! I miss my little boy...

Shane_sweeps_picture 15_months_041

I LOVE this photo. I can look at this picture and really see the Shane I see now. Look at that hair!!!
Great_Wolf_Lodge_039

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW...he's so chubby and cuddly and CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Julie,

Love the pics - you have a great family! I'm soooo happy for you. Huge hugs and congratulations!!!

Annie

Jodi said...

So cute!!!

Brandi Hatfield said...

What cute pictures. My baby is growing so fast too, where does the time go. Thank God for memories and pictures :)