Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yesterday was another beautiful day. I met Jim for lunch and when we got home, Shane went over to Ryan's to play. I brought Kayla home for a nap, and she slept for 2 1/2 hours! When she woke up, we too went over to Jamie's. The kids all played kickball on the street. What a great neighbourhood we live in!
Yesterday was also 5 de Mayo.. Jamie, my friend Katie (who works at Jim's co. and is in from Omaha to help him with the storm claims) and I, went to El Maguey, because we felt it was necessary for us too to celebrate. Celebrate what, I am not sure, but we each had a yummy Margarita and a lots of laughs. So maybe we just needed to celebrate happy times! :)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

You got to celebrate being friends. That is nice maybe I should move up that way.

Anonymous said...

That Margarita was HUGE! But so yummy. I didn't mind having another thing to celebrate!!!

Brandi Hatfield said...

hey juliana, it was great to meet you the other night. Your kids are georgous. I could use a margarita right about now. And a nap would be nice to.

Juliana said...

Thanks Brandi. It was great meeting you as well. I added a link from your page to yours, I hope that is ok. :)