Sunday, May 4, 2008

We had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful!! On Saturday morning Jim got up and ran a 5k! I am so proud of him!! He has been preparing and training at the gym for about a month now. He was a little sore later in the evening, but I think that also had to do with the fact that we did a lot of running around soon after he got home. We also had our long awaited call from Mickey Mouse! It was really cute. My kids wouldn't sit still long enough to listen to it though it seemed! Here they are Saturday morning just chillin on the on the couch.. the look like such angels, but they really kept on pulling the blanket off each other!!
May 003

On Sunday we went to church and after church Shane had a birthday party to go to. He had a great time. Jim did some yard work until I left with Jamie for Jodi's birthday at Dave and Buster's. We had a really fun time. After Jim picked Shane up from his party, he took the kids to the park and then to Culver's for some time with daddy time. :)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Good for Jim that is awesome. I am really glad you got to go that was alot of fun. I cant wait till our next get together. Hopefully Sex and the City.