Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My kids can make me laugh so hard sometimes!! My daughter has started acting really silly lately! I think she enjoys being a little clown sometimes! Here she is wearing pull up on her head and my tennis shoes!!

May 2008 025 May 2008 031

My son has this fascination with his stuffed animals. They are very close to him and with him all the time. If he could take them to school, he probably would! He treats them like living creatures!! As you can see, they are all watching TV with him! From left to right: Turtie, Beary, Pluto and Cow Cow!!

May 2008 028

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

last time he was over...he said to Ry "Let's do an animal parade!" and got out all the stuffed animals! He DOES love them. He's shared that love with Ry!!

Trinity said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing your blog with us. You have ours right? trin

Jodi said...

That is so cute. Faith and her would have so much fun together they are doing alot of the same stuff.