Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shane had his Kindergarten Awards Ceremony today. I was glad to hear that ALL Kindergartners were moving up to First Grade! Ha ha!! I asked Mrs. Davies how they are going to deal with having full day Kindergarten next year, and she told me there will be 5 Kindergarten classes and 6 First Grade classes! WOW!! That is a LOT of kids!!
The kids prepared a song to say their goodbye to Kindergarten and then were presented with a certificate for completing Kindergarten. Hard to believe that my little boy is officially moving on to First Grade.. when he was going into Kindergarten, I still felt like he was just a little boy.. but now.. moving to FIRST grade.. Seem like he is 'officially' going to school! Hard to believe! :(

Here is a video of the children singing a song they prepared to say goodbye to Kindergarten!

Shane's Kindergarten Awards from Juliana Gallagher on Vimeo.



And here is a slideshow of the photos I took today. It is so awesome to watch Shane grow up! I loved seeing him goofing off with all his friends!

No comments: