Friday, January 2, 2009

We went back to Ohio for Christmas this year and we had a wonderful time. It was hard as usual to say goodbye.. but I have to admit that there is no better feeling than walking into your own home. This blog is really going to be mostly filled with pictures.

Here is our Christmas card picture this year. We just propped up the camera hoping to get a good photo!
Decenmber 2008 029

Here are some pictures from Christmas morning. I found these cute horses and the kids LOVED them! They went straight to them!
December 2008 084
Shane got the new Ben 10 Alien Force PS2 video game. He absolutely loved it!
December 2008 087
Kayla loved opening her little doll house! December 2008 089
Here is a picture of Debbie (Jim's mom) attempting to take a picture with the 4 grandchildren! December 2008 098

And here is a picture of my sister Melissa and I when we met up for lunch.
December 2008 122

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures!! I love Shane's face with his horse and I love the cousins pic and you and your sis look so cute!!!