Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kayla had been running a temperature with a cough the past few days. Today has really been the first day the temperature is gone and the cough is barely there. I on the other hand, ended up going to bed at 9pm last night because I had the most terrible headache. I think I was running a temp, and everytime I do, I get a terrible headache along with it. This morning I woke up with a cough... I think I caught what Kayla had.
It is always good to see her back in good spirits. I took this picture of her after she was playing in my closet. She came out wearing my silver sandles and my Disney hat which she absolutly fell in love with. The pic is not the greatest since I took it with my phone, but I am happy I had it close by to get this shot of her!!

Kayla 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh she is the prettiest!!!

Brian and Nicole said...

She looks to be feeling pretty good!