Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shane's 6th birthday

My baby is 6! I still can't believe it.. I cried on the 23rd.. its just so hard for me to believe that it is going as fast as it is!
Shane has wanted a hamster for a LONG time.. we have always managed to leave the pet store without getting one.. that is UNTIL his birthday. Jim and I kept it a surprise and took him to the pet store on the day of his birthday. He got to pick one out and brought it home. He named it Indiana Jones! Hehe.. we call him Indy! He loves the little guy.. we have to get more comfortable around him since he gets a little nervous and will bite us, but I am sure he will get over that.

Shane also got to have his birthday party! What a blast the kids had!! We rented a big Banzai inflatable waterslide, had slip and slides, waterballons and water guns.. The kids enjoyed it all!! What matters to me the most is that my little had a memorable 6th Birthday.. it really does go by way too fast! :(

If you can't see the photos below, please click here: BIRTHDAY PHOTOS



2 comments:

Brian and Nicole said...

What a great time we had! Hope Shane had a good time too!

Trinity said...

What a cool party! I love the giant slide -- it is crazy how quickly those kids grow! Your family looks so happy -- you guys are obviously great, fun parents.